Thursday, March 29, 2012

The new model of iPad


      iPad3......I am not a big fan of iPad, I used to have one but I traded my iPad to get the tablet and I think tablet is much more better to use. I have heard that the new iPad is bad. Many users said after been used for an hour such as playing games the new iPad got much hotter, the temperature can be reach up 97 degrees, and yes 97 degrees are too hot. The reason the new model of iPad gets much hotter is because the new iPad model is thinner and if you noticed in the back of the new iPad was made of aluminum. Aluminum is metal and metal transfers significant temperature. That could burn the hardware inside the iPad. So much for the new iPad and technology. I think I am going to wait until they iPad10 comes out and with no issues then I might get one again. Wish people luck who had iPad3 now. But not only iPad is a bad products. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note, and whoever had the Galaxy Note would knew I am talking about. It is a phone and it is also a note, it is similar to a tablet but you could call people. The battery life runs out so fast, you could have charge the phone at least two to three times a day if you don’t use it much. The phone gets hotter when you play game on the phone after an hour. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! 97 degrees!! Thats crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info on the iPad. I may get a tablet sometime--I have an android phone,a Kindle, and a PC laptop. I do own an iPod, but that's the only Apple product I have.

    ReplyDelete