Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Where I'm From"


Where I’m From
I am from a tiny wooden red door
that opens and welcomes people in. 
I am from a big, old and warm home. 
I am from a tree house in my back yard

whose always give the children a place to have fun.
I am from a nintendo wii and power rangers movie
I am from Tran and Dang family
I am from workaholic and toughness 
I am from a temple who’s always blessing people
I am from grandfather and grand
I am from a family who’s always eats rice and many kinds of noodles
Every year we have been shared the new year with 

Chinese people 
We always celebrate the first three days of the new year. 

We gathering families and friends together and eat out traditional foods. 
I am from a wooden rocking horse
I am from those moments once made me happy
And yes, that is where I am from.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing. I remember Power Rangers' movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout of your blog. I also like the power rangers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Anyway the power rangers reminds us childhood.

      Delete