Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top 5 favorites.

    My favorite movie is Star Wars. I have seen many classic movies and Star Wars movie is really grabbed my interesting. Star Wars movie is one of the  classic science fiction movie that they ever made. Even though it is classic but it is still popular. They are still selling the Star Wars characters' bubble head in game stores, and right now they are remaking the Star Wars episodes on movie theater as 3D.

    My favorite vacation spot is Florida, any cities that near the beach because I like swimming and I like the hot weather.

    My favorite class is math because I like do deal with numbers.

    My favorite food is rice because it makes my stomach full longer and also it is my traditional food.

    My favorite singer is Bob Marley. His songs were really inspired people and his strong belief in freedom of life.

4 comments:

  1. I had Star Wars on my list as well. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! No wonder you asked me what I thought about Bob Marley, now I know why. :D
    I had to listen to his music last semester for my World Music class. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you mention "Star Wars," are you referring to the original movie, not the entire series of movies? I think the first/original is the best. In that series, "Return of the Jedi" is my second favorite. Of course, I saw these in the theaters when they first came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Keller: I was talking about episode 1-The Phantom Menace, one of famous actor right now is Liam Neeson, and he was in the old star was movie too. That was like almost 30 years a go I think.

      Delete